Egorapture Egorapture

Great animation and Egoraptor's voice is good as usual.

Mario's Reward Mario's Reward

Ugh

I agree with @Nevie513 and others. This joke is SO OLD. Don't understand why people are finding this the funniest thing in the world and "OMG PRICELESS!!!" I'm sure you spent some time on it, but this is just my opinion.

I Said NO I Said NO

Alright

Good art, just didn't find it that funny.

LovelyKouga responds:

That's totally fine, 'hun!

The Last Fight: Final Ep The Last Fight: Final Ep

ehhhh

I understand how difficult and tedious frame by frame can get, but even so the action wasn't that interesting. There were a lot of shots where the frame would just tween for a bit and all I'm doing is waiting for a character to move. Especially in the beginning when the guy is just standing there. I'm assuming you were waiting for the song to reach a certain part, but still. I gave you a 7 because the style looked cool, but just wish it could have been used more. Good luck with future submissions!

WGJ4K: Game Chat WGJ4K: Game Chat

Great

Awesome job man! Also good job Arin!

Cat Vader Cat Vader

booooooooooooooooooooooooring

Yaaaaaaaaaawn. Also how is he breathing in and out like that while talking? You should paid more attention to your sound effects.

koit responds:

You should "pay" more attention to the star wars movies and realise that Darth Vader always breathes (including whilst talking) - he has essentially an iron lung which continues to function regardless of whether he is talking or not.

Jesusmas Jesusmas

Very cool

Really glad to see a Jesus message on Newgrounds and on the front page no less. Good work guys!

poke'awesome poke'awesome

Slow

One of the things that make the Awesome movies so funny is the speed of them. Jokes fly by you really quickly which makes it so funny. This seemed a bit too slow, but you're doing good so far, so keep up the good work.

Horsenwelles responds:

(2007)

A duck walks into a bar.. A duck walks into a bar..

Great

Very well done. It was well executed and the duck looked and sounded hilarious.

Claveman Ep. 5/5 Betatron Claveman Ep. 5/5 Betatron

Damn Nick

What a disappointment. I would be willing to wait another year for a good ending. Even though it took years to come out if felt like you rushed it. I realize though you originally had a final episode, but lost it and had to start over which is why I feel like you rushed it to get it over with.